New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||Style:||Running Shoes|
|Product Line:||Nike Running / Training Sport, Nike Sportswear|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Black Varsity Red 384664-061 Size 10 From 2010 DS
- MEN'S NIKE FLYKNIT RACER TOTAL orange SIZE 14
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra SE Mens 875841-600 Team Red Running shoes Size 8.5
- Nike Huarache Run Mens Premium red black Bianco Sneaker Scarpa da Ginnastica
- Asics Gel-Lyte 3 III Laser Cut Alpha Pack tan H5E3L-7171
- Nike Air Jordan 6 VI Gatorade size 11.5 Like Mike White orange Black. 384664-145
- NIKE HYPERFR3SH BNIB KHAKI WHITE DEADSTOCK SIZE 12
- NIKE FLYKNIT LUNAR3 MEN`S SHOES TRAINING RUNNING SNICKERS NEW SZ 12.5
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA WHITE ICE WOMEN 2016 724981-101 US SZ 9.5W-10W
- Saucony Originals Mens Bullet Classic Sneaker 1- Pick SZ color.
- Adidas Originals Hamburg Ladies Sneaker shoes Leather shoes pink Mint Light bluee
- Nike Air Max 2017 AQ8628 600 Mens Trainers
- NIKE MEN AIR JORDAN 1 MID WHITE-BLACK-WOLF GREY SZ 13 [554724-115]
- MENS NIKE EPIC REACT FLYKNIT ,,DIFFUSED TAUPE'' SIZE 8.5 43 (AQ0067 201)
- Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Trainers White
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with