New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Tipo de producto:||Lanki - Corchos, Bajo||Material externo:||sintético|
|categoría:||botas||El color dominante:||gris|
|Kod_producenta:||AH7384 070||especie:||sin calcetines|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Dunk High Sz 8 White University bluee Obsidian 317982 412 RARE 01 2010
- Nike Air Jordan Hare 7
- NIKE MEN'S KAISHI 2.0 SHOES black white 833411 010
- Nike Womens Court Majestic Sneakers 454256-118 White White-Wolf Grey Size 6.5
- NEW Women's Nike Air Max 90 shoes Sneakers Size 5.5 color Black
- ADIDAS Originals Tubular Shadow Primeknit Sneaker Mens White Red Green Size 11
- 32 New Nike Mens Air Max LD-Zero Running shoes 848624-004 Pure Platinum 8 -10.5
- Nike KD IV 4 Easter 473679-301 Kevin Durant Size 9
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 TECTUFF LOW MEDIUM GREY LEBRON RASHEED WALLACE HTM SZ 9
- New Nike Air Max 95 OG AT2865-100 Black White Camo Green Grey Retro Men Size 7
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with