New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Type:||High Top|
Sail/Multicolor/Gum Light Brown
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5|
|Shoe Height:||High Top||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike air max 90 Nic QS Flag International
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 White Black bluee Men Running shoes Sneakers 880843-014
- Premier x Nike SB Dunk High Win Some, Lose Some
- 2006 Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro Flip Size 11. 315767-101 1 2 4 5 6
- Men's Nike LEBRON WITNESS II BASKETBALL SHOES WHT COOL-GREY 942518 002 Size 9
- Nike LunarSolo Size 11 Men's Running shoes Racer bluee AA4079-406 lunarepic low
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 '07 Premium LX Lifestyle shoes Faded Spurce AO3814-300
- Adidas Originals ZX 8000 Flux Weave B34498 Core Black White Torsion Men's shoes
- Adidas Originals Trainers Deerupt Runner W Cq2911 Mint
- AIR MAX ZERO PREMIUM Size 12.0 INDUSTRIAL blueE RUNNING AUTHENTIC NEW RARE
- NEW NIKE ZOOM HYPERFLIGHT PRM SIZE 9 ULTRApurple DURANT SUPERHERO 587561-500
- 2011 NIKE AIR MAX UPTEMPO 2 II TEMPO BLACK WHITE SHADOW GREY 1 CB 472490-010 9.5
- Nike Mens Zoom Hypercross TR2 Training shoes Midnight Navy bluee Lagoon Hyper Ora
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with