Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||Material:||Leather|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Dunk Low Premium Jordan 8 VIII Black Red Playoff Mens sz 8 307696-002 NEW
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Size 11.5 Hydrogen bluee BQ8928 453 Brand New NIB
- NIKE ZOOM ATTERO BASKETBALL SHOES
- Nike Air Maximas Dark Grey Solar Red Size 10
- NIKE Womens Nike Hakata AJ8880-004 WOLF GREY WHITE-COOL GREY Womens Size 6
- Adidas EQT Equipment Cushion ADV White Charcoal Black Royal CQ2379 10.5
- Size 9.5 Mens Nike FREE TRAINER 3.0 V4 NFL SUPER BOWL 50 SB50 749374 070 SB L
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 ESSENTIAL SZ 9.5 NAVY RUNNING SNEAKERS
- Nike AIR FORCE 270 UTILITY shoes (AQ0572 300) Men Sz 9 -New With Box
- Nike Air Force 180 Mens Classic Basketball shoes Size 13 Charles Barkley
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with