Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Features:||Retro|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Low 4KB RED HORSE - 824463 606
- Men 9Us Nike Sb Check Solar Cnvs Prm
- Nike Mens Air Max 1 White Red Trainers Size 7 UK AH8145 100
- NIKE AIR SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX 40-48.5 NEW premium koston free trainer 5.0
- ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes Black Onyx Silver Size 7-12
- Nike Air Trainer Huarache Mid Running shoes Black Cool bluee SZ 15 ( 679083-016 )
- LeBron 11 Gamma bluee Size 12 - Great Condition
- Nike Air Max Lebron X Low Sz 13 EASTER Mint Fiberglass Poison Green
- NIKE Women's City Loop Textile shoes Sneakers Olive Green AA1097-200 s 9
- Adidas D pink 7 Boost VII Basketball shoes B38921 Navy Size 19
- Adidas Tubular Radial For Women 7.5
- Men 9.5Us Air Force 1 07 Qs Nike Racing
- Nike Air Max 95 C. E. Nike x Cavempt Black & White Men US 11 (29cm)
- 2014 LOOPWHEELER x NIKE INTERNATIONALIST PRM QS JAPAN EXCLUSIVE 637998-002 7.5
- Nike Kobe 9 IX Elite University Red sz 13
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with