New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 2006 NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 VII RETRO PEARL WHITE PACIFIC blueE 304775-281 US 10.5
- Preown Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro - Military blueee Size 10 With Box
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Flip White Black Cement 315767-101 Sz. 10.5
- Nike Free Rn 2018 Shield Mens Aj1977-002 Size 15
- GEL KAYANO TRAINER EVO black
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Turbo Green Size 12.5 Ships Same Day
- 2000 Nike Air Jordan VI 6 Retro + WHITE MIDNIGHT NAVY blueE BLACK 136038-141 9.5
- New Nike Men's Sport Lunar Forever 3 Athletic Running Training shoes Sz 10.5
- NEW Nike Women’s Air Max 95 LX Satin Terry NSW Red White Size 9 US AA1103-601
- Adidas Freak X Carbon Low Cleat Men's Football
- Adidas Women's Energy Cloud 2 Competition Running shoes 7.5 UK
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro PRM LE Green Camo Gum Forest Black 587547 300 Sz 8.5
- NEW Nike Men's Alpha Huarache Turf shoes 923435-003 - Size 13 USA ARMY MILITARY
- shoes New Balance ML597 - Multicolor-8
- Puma Suede Bow Varsity 36773201
- NIKE AIR SKYLON 2 FEAR OF GOD X BLACK SAIL SIZE 9
- Nike Lebron 9 P.S. Elite MVP Yellow Taxi Size 10.5
- Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII Retro Dirty Bred Deadstock Size 11.5
- 2015 Nike Air Jordan VII 7 Retro BORDEAUX 9.5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with