New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Euro Size:||EUR 44|
|Product Line:||AIR SAFARI QS||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 6 Carmine CDP Size 7 VNDS 100% Authentic With Box
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 Three-Peat Three 3 Peat Nothing But Net 305381-142
- Nike Incursion MID Mens Basketball shoes Dark Grey Black size 10.5-Huntington Be
- NIB NIKE LUNAR HYPERREV LOW EXT MENS BASKETBALL SHOES BLACK 802557 001 SZ 10
- HOT NEW EXCLUSIVE NIKE SHOX AVENUES WOMEN SIZE 7.5 retail 180
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS UAS ULTRA STAR ATHLETIC SHOES B37111 NEW SIZE 8
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Green Glow 6.5Y
- Nike Air Max 720 Aurora Borealis “Just Go Bigger” Purple Black Men’s Size 10.5
- Nike Air Jordan IV 4 Retro Size 9.5 Used Spike Lee Mars Blackmon 2006 Supreme
- Nike Air Max 270 - Black Fuchsia Regency Purple Iridescent - Men's 7-11
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with