New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||Product Line:||Nike Air|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan AJF5 (2008) Black Varsity Red bluee Ribbon 318608-061 Size 11.5
- NIKE DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB RAGING BULL 3M sz 8 313171 015 Reflective
- Nike Mens Air Max Kantara 908982 400 Hyper Royal Deep Royal bluee Choose Size
- NWOT Nike Jordan Horizon 823581-001 Basketball Sneaker Red Black White Men’s 12M
- WOMENS NIKE DUNK SKI HI ESSENTIAL SIZE 11 644877 200 DESERT CAMO
- Adidas UA & Sons UAS Ultra Star shoes - Mens 11 - Cloud Chalk White Core Black
- New Nike SF AF1 Mid Tiger Camo Size 8 with Receipt
- Nike Air Max 270 “Just Do It” Men’s Size 10 DS
- Nike Roshe Run FB Leopard 9.5 - DS - Deadstock Zoom RosheRun
- 2018 Mens Nike Air Max Plus 97 Obsidian Flash Crimson Rush purple shoes Size 10
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with