New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike SFB Jungle 8 BROWN OLIVE GREEN 631372-222 sz 7 Men TACTICAL BOOTS SPECIAL
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Discoloration With Defect Damage Box Men 378037-623
- Men's Nike Air Max Flair 942236 005 Light Bone Training Running shoes
- 511881-023 MENS NIKE ROSHERUN
- Nike Women's Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Ocean Bliss bluee Force Running shoes Size 9.5 US
- Adidas Adistar Comp AD Grey Onix Sz 11 NIB CQ1867
- NEW NIKE SB DUNK HIGH 1 PIECE PREMIUM purplec Ice Deep 318998-581 SZ 13 - BLAZER
- NIKE LUNAREPIC LOW FLYKNIT 2 MEN'S RUNNING SHOE Black Anthracite 863779-001 10'
- AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO 414571-004 black true red-white Size 7
- Lebron 16 XVI The King Nike White Red gold Mens shoes Size 13.5 AO2588-601
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with