New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- KD 4 Weathermans Size 11 Worn 1x Lightly OG ALL +RECEIPT
- NIKE Jordan Horizon LOW shoes Boots Sneakers 845098 001 Falcon SZ 13 BLK RED
- Nike PG-2 TS NCAA March Madness The Moment White Men shoes Sz 13.5 (AJ5163-100)
- NEW NIKE AIR MAX SPEED TURF = SIZE 11.5 = WHITE BLACK TRAINING SHOES 525225-180
- The Offspring x Asics Gel Lyte V Cobblestone size 13
- Men's Brand New Nike Air Vapormax FK Moc 2 Fashion Sneakers [AH7006 300]
- Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Turbo Green Style Size 10.5
- NIKE MENS DARWIN RUNNING SHOES
- Nike Women Air huarache Run shoes Sneaker NEW 859516-102 O40519
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS I–5923 SZ 11 INIKI RUNNER BASE GREEN CLOUD WHITE GUM CQ2492
- Womens adidas Originals Sneakers Iniki Runner Fashion shoes - Purple - See Sizes
- SUPREME NIKE SB GTS QS 801621 441 801621 771
- AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO DUNK FROM ABOVE SIZE 11.0 DS 100% AUTHENTIC ITEM W receipt
- Nike Air Max 98 Tidal Wave Size 12 South Beach Order Confirmed DEADSTOCK
- 2017 Nike Air Jordan Retro 13 Wheat 2017 Elemental gold Baroque shoes Size 11
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with