New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Brand:|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Dunk Low Premium Jordan 8 VIII Black Red Playoff Mens sz 8 307696-002 NEW
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Size 11.5 Hydrogen bluee BQ8928 453 Brand New NIB
- NIKE ZOOM ATTERO BASKETBALL SHOES
- NIKE AIR HUARACHE DRIFT FIERCE PURPLE WHITE BLACK RUNNING MEN SZ 11 AH7334-500
- Nike Air Vapormax Wolf Grey Silver Size 5.5 Running Womens AH9045-006
- Adidas CF Advantage Cloudfoam Black White Men Casual shoes Sneakers B74264
- Nike Kobe IX 9 High KRM EXT QS 716993-600 Worn Once
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan 14 XIV Retro Last Shot Size 8. 487471-003
- Nike Jordan Retro 12 University bluee 130690-007 Brand New DS Size 10
- Air Jordan 9 Retro Kilroy
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with