New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shade:||BLACK - WHITE - GRAPHITE - DUST - PEWTER|
|Width:||M||Material:||Synthetic and leather|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike The Ten Air Max 90 X Off-White “Desert Ore” 2019 Size 8
- RARE 2007 Nike Air Force 1 One KOBE BRYANT LINEN TAN UNIVERSITY blueeE 9
- Nike Air Force 1 AF1 High Print Acid Wash Size 8.5 Mens Black AR1954 001
- Nike AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 XIII BLK GYM RED DIRTY BRED 414571-003 Size 12
- ASICS MAN FREE TIME CASUAL SNEAKER SHOES LEATHER CODE HL7X0 GEL-PTG
- Nike Air Vapormax Plus Triple White Pure Platinum 924453-100 Men's Size 9.5
- Men's NIKE Ebernon 2018 Mid Top Basketball shoes Sneakers NIB Size 10.5
- NIKE FREE RN MOTION FK 2017 Mens Sz 10.5 shoes SEQUOIA MEDUM OLIVE 880845 301
- NIKE Women's Air Max Sequent 2 Running shoes Black White Dark Grey (6 B(M) US)
- NEW Men's adidas F10 TRX FG Soccer Cleats Size 11 bluee White Core Energy
- Adidas Duramo 8 Runner shoes Athletic Running White CP8756 SZ 4-13
- Air Jordan 11 Cherry Low Red White Size 11.5 (2012)
- Nike Air Max 98 South Beach Size 12 New In Box Never Worn w Receipt
- CLEAN Nike Air Max 95 Cool Grey Neon Volt Yellow Black Size 12 609048-072
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan Retro 4 IV NRG Raptors Black Purple Mens Size 14 NIB
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with